PRESIDENT MUSEVENI SHOULD GO SLOW ON THE YOUTH
Is Mzee walking by stepping in the exact foot marks of Maummar Gaddafi?
Gaddafi thought that he had transformed Libya and therefore the entire Libyan population was indebted to him.
Towards the evening of his leadership, arrogance and pride had taken better part of him.
1) he told his people that he was very rich and started bragging about his oil
2) started boasting about his strong army he had built
3) he starting abusing big boys from the west (France, UK, Israel & the US)
4) He started abusing the youth whom he accused of not knowing where he had got Libya from
5) he started positioning his son to control security of Libya
6) when disharmony crept in he started yapping about guys from the west blaming them of intoxicating his youth
7) He started calling his people who were yearning for a change of leadership cockroaches
7) he killed some young people who tried to demonstrate on the streets.
8)He started threatening his people who were uncomfortable with his leadership
When hell broke loose, he tried to bribe some of his opponents but money could no longer save him.
Museveni tried to save his friend. He sent a delegation headed by John Patrick Amama Mbabazi but it was too late. The big boys had closed airspace over Libya. A no fly zone had already been declared, at a time when cruise missiles had just been adjusted to start liquidating Ghadaffi air defense systems.
The agitated youth were simply unstoppable!
In the end Ghadaffi, a brave man, king of kings was pulled out of a small tunnel by young boys begging for mercy before he met a very sad, humiliating, disgraceful, agonizing death.
Some of his sons went to meet their creator before him during the campaign to oust him.