The National Unity Platform (NUP) leader Robert Kyagulanyi alias Bobi Wine has said the present tribulations are preparing for them a greater victory to take over Uganda from President Museveni and has recommended Ugandans to read the following books
What are you reading?
Fellow comrades, we must break the saying that if you want to hide anything from an African, put it in a book! Let me encourage all of you yet again to find pleasure in reading books as a way of expanding knowledge. There is little that happens in this world that has not been written down. I know that it is often times difficult to read, but life is about challenging ourselves to do what we fear, hate or dread, as long as it will help us move out of our comfort zone and make positive progress.
You don’t have to begin with very big volumes or books with complicated English. Every six months, God willing, I’ll be sharing some books I’ve found interesting and important for comrades to read. Let me now recommend some ten books for all of you to read especially within the next six months of this year.
1. Animal Farm (George Orwell)
2. The Autobiography of Malcolm X (Malcolm X and Alex Haley)
3. Constitutional and Political History of Uganda (George W. Kanyeihamba)
4. Roots of Instability in Uganda (Samwiri R. Karugire)
5. Red Notice (Bill Browder)
6. Betrayed by My Leader (Rtd. Maj. John Kazoora)
7. Another Fine Mess: America, Uganda, and the War on Terror (Helen Epstein)
8. From Dictatorship to Democracy (Gene Sharp)
9. The Correct Line? Uganda under Museveni (Olive Kobusingye)
10. The Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Betrayed (Miria Matembe)
A blessed Sunday to you all.
Read also : Bobi Wine celebrates his dead father